Monday, March 4, 2013

Plan B

They are no longer issuing emergency passports in adoption cases. So, we will pick up her passport tomorrow. (I knew this but didn't want to believe it.) We should be able to get a visa appointment on Wednesday and fly home on Thursday.

My trusty state-side assistant will rebook our tickets after we know we have a visa appointment. Then I will let you all know when and where we will be flying. I hate that we are flying home in the middle of a fundraiser for work. Maybe we will just have to stop for some pizza on the way home.

I can't wait to post Sara's passport picture. I think it's even better than the visa pic. They made her stand on a chair and she was not happy about it. The picture is hilarious. (And I'm pretty sure her Red Sox shirt shows.)

No comments:

Post a Comment