Sunday, March 10, 2013

Changes

I started this blog to keep people up to date on my adoption process.  The process itself is over.  Now the fun begins.  I want to continue to blog to keep people updated on Sara and our life together.  I know that a lot of the people that have walked through this journey with us do not get to see us as much as we would like.

I also want to use this platform to help advocate for other waiting children and adopting families.  I don't want to alienate the readers I have so I plan to be pretty subtle about it.  I will choose one adopting family and one waiting child each month.  I will post their stories here.  You can choose to read those posts or not.  You can choose to follow the blog of the adopting family or not.  I will also give 50% of any sales from my Scarves and Skirts for Sara page to either the child or the family  (Buyer chooses.)  These are simple ways that I can advocate for adoption without overwhelming my friends and family who have been so supportive of my process.

So, check back soon for a redesigned blog and the stories of the Allison family and Seraphina.


1 comment:

  1. You are such an amazing girl, Natalie!!

    ReplyDelete