Sunday, July 22, 2012

On-Line Pampered Chef Party




Here's the information you've all been waiting for... (Well, at least 2 of you.)

It's an online Pampered Chef Party!

*To order go to this link.

*When you put the first item in the cart it will ask for the host's name. This is where you put Natalie Keller.

*The party goes from now until August 17th.

*All credit cards will be charged and orders will be shipped on August 17th.

*You can have your orders shipped to me for a flat $4 fee. You can also choose to have the items shipped directly to you. (Please only have your items shipped to me if you are someone I see regularly!)

*Any "free" products I earn with the sales will go into a Give Away! So, you may win even more items!

*I have some catalogs available if you find it easier to look through a paper catalog than an online catalog. Just let me know and I can get one to you!

If you have any questions, please let me know! Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment