Friday, July 13, 2012

Adoption Bug T-Shirts

I am selling some really cute t-shirts to help raise fund for Sara's adoption. There are 6 different styles of shirts. You can order them from toddler sizes to adult sizes. About $7 of each sale goes to Sara's adoption fund. (It varies by style and size.) Please consider purchasing a shirt. You'll help get Sara home and help promote adoption at the same time. ($1 of every Show Hope shirt sold goes to support their amazing organization. This is in addition to the money that I get for these sales.)

I've seen a lot of people sell these shirts in Russian and Ukrainian and I really wanted one in Spanish. So, I decided to sell them.

To purchase t-shirts, please go to this link.







To purchase t-shirts, please go to this link.


No comments:

Post a Comment