Saturday, May 19, 2012

Who Reads This Thing?

I've been amazed by how many people are reading this blog. If you looked at the number of comments, you would think it was just my mom. BUT, I get to look at the numbers and locations of all the visitors.

Just this week, there have been readers from:
United States - 286
New Zealand - 14
Canada - 12
United Kingdom - 3
Russia - 3
Australia - 2
Germany - 2
France - 1
Honduras - 1
Mexico - 1

In the life of the blog, there have been 10,335 views! That's crazy! They come from places I've never even dreamed of visiting.
United States - 9,214
Canada - 386
Mexico - 174
Russia - 162
New Zealand - 78
Germany - 50
United Kingdom - 31
Australia - 23
Latvia - 21
Belgium - 17
(I guarantee I can't find Latvia or Belgium on a map!)

The most read post by far is the one about a pig from Grandpa. Maybe it's the name....

It's crazy, and incredibly encouraging, to me how many people are interested in this little girl that not one of us have met!

No comments:

Post a Comment