Monday, May 7, 2012

31 Party Hosted by Becky

My dear friend is hosting a 31 Party in honor of Sara's adoption.

Becky and I have been friends for about 10 years. Although she lives about 3 hours away now, she's still a dear friend. I know that her kids and Sara will grow up to be good friends.

I have a catalog if your prefer to shop that way. Just let me know and I'll get it to you!

For the rest of you, you can shop online by following these directions:

a. go to this website
b. then click on "events" and look for my party (31 Party for Becky)
c. Click on your party and begin to shop
d. the computer will ask for check out information, personalization and everything...then they just hit submit after your order. You can choose to send it to your house or have it go to Becky by clicking send to hostess. (Warning, she's in Holland, MI so that probably won't work for most of you!)

As a special deal in May, for every $31 spent, you get an All-In-One Organizer for $5!

You can order from now until May 29th!

Thanks, Becky!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment