UPDATE: I talked to Lauren today. She said that if we can get $100 on this prize, she will also donate a $50 gift card. That way, the winner could pick any items they wanted! We are currently at $90! Only $10 to reach $100 and someone will win a gift card!
There are two prizes given away. There will be two winners. These items will be available until Sunday, April 1st at 9:00 PM.
Lauren is a dear friend. She's a first year teacher and sells Mary Kay on the side to earn a little extra cash.
She is donating a mini miracle set- good for travel too! Retail value is $44. You can find a description on her site here.
The kit contains:
• TimeWise® 3-In-1 Cleanser (normal to dry),
2 oz. net wt.
• TimeWise® Age-Fighting Moisturizer (normal to dry),
.75 fl. oz.
• TimeWise® Day Solution Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 35*,
.5 fl. oz.
• TimeWise® Night Solution,
.5 fl. oz.
She is also donating a great item for summer! It's the satin hands (non-scented for allergy prone people)! Retail value is $34.
Mary Kay® Satin Hands Pampering Set is available in a fragrance-free version! This delightful set gives you soft, touchable hands in three easy steps.
Step 1: Use the Fragrance-Free Satin Hands® Hand Softener to help maintain skin’s natural moisture.
Step 2: Cleanse and exfoliate with one pump of Fragrance-Free Satin Hands® Satin Smoothie® Hand Scrub and warm water.
Step 3: Apply a small amount of Fragrance-Free Satin Hands® Hand Cream for instant moisturization for up to 24 hours.
It even lasts after several hand washings. Set includes Fragrance-Free Satin Hands® Hand Softener, Satin Hands® Satin Smoothie® Hand Scrub and Satin Hands® Hand Cream – all in a gift-ready bag that’s great for girls and guys.
For more Mary Kay products, check out Lauren's site here.
Here's how it works:
1. You can donate for a chance to win.
$2 = One Chance
$5 = Three Chances
$10 = Seven Chances
$25 = Twenty Chances
2. You can also earn a chance to win without making a purchase.
Post the link to the current item on your facebook + Leave me a comment telling me you did = One chance
Post the link to the current item on your blog + Leave me the link to the post on your blog = One Chance
3. Donate using the Chip-In box on the right. These donations go directly to me to pay my program fee. If you prefer, you can donate directly on Reece's Rainbow's website using this link. If you do that, leave me a comment with your name and donation amount. (All donations made through Reece's Rainbow are tax deductible.) Make sure you give your first and last name so I can easily identify the winner.
If you have questions, check out the rules and regulations.