Saturday, June 30, 2012

Tag Your Friends and Win a Prize?

So far, I've given away 2 scarves and gotten lots of free publicity for the auction. Here's the next twist. (Are we having fun yet?) Tag 5 of your friends in a picture of an item you think they would be interested in. Must be 5 different friends that do not already "like" the auction. This is especially important for those items that are location specific! As usual, I will put all your names into a drawing and the winner will win a scarf in their choice of colors. Leave me a comment and let me know that you did it. I don't see all the tags on the pictures. This contest will go until 9:00PM on Sunday, July 1st.

Auction Page on Facebook

If you don't have a facebook account, you can email the auction post to 5 friends. Again, leave me a comment and let me know you did that.

Auction Post on the Blog

Here are the color choices for the scarf.

Once again, thank you all who have donated, bid, and shared. These might seem like simple things to you but they are a huge encouragement and help to me. Sara's story is getting out to new people every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment