Monday, January 14, 2013

Encuentro

I met Sara this morning. We talked to the psychologist for a while before they brought her in. I got teary at that point but I've been busy with her since and haven't had time to process.

Right now, she's asleep in the bed next to me. She snores like a trucker. It's hard to believe such a loud noise can come from such a little girl.

She talks constantly. She doesn't have tons of words but she can definitely make her point known. She's very busy and wants attention all the time. She already knows how to finger swipe on the iPhone. She loves to look at pictures and videos of herself. She's incredibly independent.

Our next appointment isn't until next Tuesday. I'm starting to wonder what we are going to do for the next six weeks or so.







4 comments:

  1. Ahh I can't believe it!!! Makes me so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.my.goodness! She is precious! When I saw you had posted, I got so excited and started to tear up! She's beautiful and looks so very happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so beautiful! She looks so full of personality. I'm so excited for you both! My daughter used to snore terribly, sleep apnea galore until she had her tonsils and adenoids taken out at age three...then the adenoids grew back and she started snoring again and had them out again at age 8. Maybe mama will have to learn to sleep with ear plugs...haha (my husband snores too!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. God is good! Just looking at the picture of you two together proves it!

    ReplyDelete