Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Avon

I've been looking for ways to help adopting families since I completed my own adoption.  I love knitting and will keep doing so but it doesn't make a ton of money in the spring and summer.  So, I've decided to sell Avon online.  I have no interest in selling in person or going door-to-door.  I just want to organize online parties for adopting families.

My first family is Laurence's family.  The commission from any purchases made from my site during the month of April will go to his family.  You don't need a special code or anything.  Just make a purchase!

Laurence's family currently has a matching grant through a local church.  That means, my commission donation will be doubled!!  40 to 80% of the price of your purchase will end up going to help this family!!  And, you still get a great product.

Summer is coming.  We all need to stock up on sunblock and bug spray!

Please pass this link on to your friends and family.  Who doesn't want to help someone while buying things they already need?

www.youravon.com/adoption

No comments:

Post a Comment