Monday, January 16, 2012


So, I've decided I need to update all of you on my current progress and decisions. I've been in touch with Reece's Rainbow and I'm currently reading a book that they require about adjustment for adopted children. The next real step for me would be a home study. I've decided to hold off on that step until February 1st. I just feel like I need some time to think about all the kinks, problems, and blessings that I will incur if I decide to do this. I've been doing a lot of research regarding schools, finances, insurance, etc, etc. Most of the time, I'm starting to see this as a "when" and not an "if." The rest of the time, I'm completely overwhelmed.

So, please continue to pray with me as I make this decision. And, as always, I'd love to hear more opinions, concerns, etc. The last thing I want to do is walk into something this huge without seeing all the possible angles.

No comments:

Post a Comment