Sunday, September 23, 2012

Clothes for Claudia

I have decided that I'm going to shut down my Adoption Bug T-Shirt sale at the end of the month. I have a list of things that I need to do when I get a travel date and this is one thing I can take care of now.

I am incredibly blessed to be fully funded. Some of my friends are not in the same situation--for whatever reason. So, I've decided that I will donate all the commissions that I get for the t-shirt sales to Claudia's FSP.

Claudia is a beautiful little girl that is in the same country as Sara. Her parents and I have been walking through this process together almost from the first day I committed. They are a great couple and we are still holding out hope that we will be in country together. (You can read more about their journey on their blog.)

Please consider placing an order and helping this beautiful little girl get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment