Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Counting days

Although it doesn't always feel like it, we are in our final days here. From what I understand, the judge has until Friday to sign. (I've been wrong before but I think I'm right this time.)

Now I'm into counting days.
•If we get sentencia today, we could be home this weekend.
•If we get it today or tomorrow, we shouldn't have to do laundry again. I guess I'd better set aside our traveling clothes.
•If the judge waits until Friday, Sara will miss her appointment with the developmental pediatrician next Wednesday.
•How much money do I need to get our of the bank to pay for the hotel if he signs today, tomorrow, Friday? (Have you ever heard of a hotel that only takes cash?)

Lots and lots of thoughts in my head and no control over anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment